The world of educational technology is changing rapidly. If you look back a few years, and compare the field of technology then to now, it's a completely different world. I've been using a number of tools to follow technology news and keep up with topics such as online learning and instructional tech. I use Google Reader to follow RSS feeds from sites and I follow technology-related news on Twitter. Even with this, it's hard to keep up.
Recently, while reading an interesting article from one source I follow, I thought about how it would be nice to share it with our faculty. Then the idea hit me - start a blog! Seems like common sense... The Academic Technology Team at Bay Path will be using this space to share information about instructional technology with our faculty - we hope you'll choose to follow our blog so we can keep you up to date with some of the new, interesting topics we find in our reading and research. Don't hesitate to contact the author of any post for more information or if you have questions. Remember - the Academic Technology Team, and our entire technology division, is here to help you.
No comments:
Post a Comment